Skiing and snowboarding are all about having fun!
That is why we have a great staff of Snow Pros whose focus is to help your children have fun on the slopes. Whether they are new to the sport or are experienced skiers/snowboarders, we have trained instructors who can take any child to the next level.
Check out all the options we have for you and stop by the Snow Sports School Office to learn more and schedule a lesson today!
Children’s Daily Lessons
Daily lessons are offered to kids ages 4-12 years old at the top of every hour, starting at 10:00 AM and last 50 minutes. Lessons are subject to instructor availability.
Discover Snow Sports Self-Guided Area
Work through the different stations as many times as you want. We’ll even have a few instructors available for questions and learning tips.
Beginner Group Lessons
Ages 4–12: $20 per 50-minute lesson
Ages 13+: $10 per 50-minute lesson
Next Step Group Lessons
Ages 4–12: $40 per 50-minute lesson
Ages 13+: $20 per 50-minute lesson
If everyone in the group can make round turns, stop on the beginner slopes and ride the surface lifts unassisted, you will learn how to get on, ride and get off of the chair lift which takes you up to “Broadway”.
Rent An Instructor/Private Lessons
Ages 4-6: $80 per 50-minute lesson
Ages 7+: $120 per 90-minute lesson
For those students who prefer a more individualized lesson with one of our Snow Pros, we offer our “Rent An Instructor” Lesson. This format allows you and your group to work with one of our professionally skilled Snow Pros in order to focus on your individual or group goals.
This type of lesson is available for any skill level and can be one on one or in a group of friends and family. The format of this lesson is flexible. Your options are anything from a 1 on 1 lesson to a group learning experience. Children 12 and under can be grouped up to 4 with one Snow Pro.
- Focused 1:1 attention for your child’s skiing/riding improvement
- Friends/Family want to stay together and learn together
- Parents want to work with an instructor to help teach their children
- Working on specific disciplines like terrain park and racing
Note: Back-to-Back lessons are not available for children ages 4 – 12 years old.
Daily Lesson General Information
- Valid Lift Tickets and Equipment are required for the Discovery Area and Group/Private Lessons
- All lessons are subject to instructor availability
- Daily Group Lessons begin at the top of the hour, starting at 10:00 AM and run until 8:00 PM Sunday through Thursday, and 10:00 PM Friday and Saturday
- Lessons meet at the Beginner Area. Look for the blue “Lessons” flag
- The Discovery Area is available to anyone with a lift ticket purchase. This area is available from 9:30 AM to 8:00 PM daily
Children's Ski and Snowboard Season Programs (Add On to Season Pass)
Registration for the 2023-2024 Season will be available Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 10:00 AM
Our Children’s programs are designed to help your child embrace skiing and snowboarding for a lifetime of healthy fun. Our professional instructors are highly trained in helping children excel in snow sports. In this progressive lesson program, your child will build the fundamental skill set that will help them master the slopes and take their skiing and boarding skills to the next level.
Skiers and boarders participating in the Perfect North Slopes Children’s Programs have the opportunity to choose from the following options:
Doodles Ski & Board Program (6 Consecutive Weeks)
Ages 4-6: $200 | 60-minute classes
Ages 7-13: $300 | 90-minute classes
- Sundays – 9:30 AM, 2:30 PM, 5:30 PM
- Mondays – 6:30 PM
- Tuesdays – 9:30 AM*, 12:30 PM*, 6:30PM
- Wednesdays – 6:30 PM
- Thursdays – 9:30 AM*, 12:30 PM*, 6:30PM
*Snowboard is Sunday through Tuesday only
Introduction to Freestyle – Terrain Park Program
(3 Consecutive Weeks, 4 separate session options)
Ages 8-13: $150 | 90-minute class
- Sundays, January 7 – 21, 2024 | 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
- Wednesdays, January 10 – 24, 2024 | 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
- Sundays, February 4 – 18, 2024 | 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
- Wednesdays, February 7 – 21, 2024 | 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
During this program, the kids will spend a portion of the lesson each week working on their free skiing/riding technique outside of the terrain park, and the other portion of the lesson will be focused on terrain park etiquette, freestyle safety, small jump take-off and landing, sliding boxes and rails, etc.
Introduction to Racing Program (6 Consecutive Weeks)
Ages 7-13: $375 | 120-minute class
Mondays – January 8 – February 12, 2024 | 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Wednesdays – January 10 – February 14, 2024 | 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
*Participants must be at least 7 years old, able to ride chairlift by themselves and ski/ride intermediate terrain in control.
Children’s Program General Information:
- Equipment: Helmets are strongly recommended for all Lesson Programs, and required for the Freestyle Program.
- Children must be at least 4 years old by January 1, 2024 to participate in the Doodles lesson program.
- Season Passes and rentals are not included with the Children’s Program and must be purchased separately.
- Limited spots are available, so please register early.
- Ski or Snowboard Classes meet on your pre-selected day of the week.
- Any missed lessons are forfeited – no make-ups are available.