Perfect North Slopes is committed to bringing you the best environment possible to enjoy skiing and snowboarding this 2020/2021 winter season. We are excited and optimistic about the winter ahead, and like all winters, there will be new challenges to overcome together. As colder temperatures approach, Perfect North Slopes' response to COVID-19 will be ever-changing as new information and guidelines become available from the CDC, State, and Local Health Authorities.
Our priority is to minimize the risk of onsite activities relative to the spread of COVID-19 while maximizing the guest experience in a way that continues to promote a lifelong passion for our sport. We are making changes in our procedures to best promote social distancing where possible and to create an environment with fewer touchpoints to get you on the snow faster!
Here are a few specifics based on current best practice guidelines:
1) If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we request that you postpone your visit to a later date: Fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches or sore throat. Similarly, our team members are required to perform a wellness screening prior to working and will be prohibited from work if experiencing any of the aforementioned symptoms.
2) We will abide by current State guidelines requiring staff and guests to wear face coverings that align with CDC recommendations whenever indoors (except while eating), and outdoors whenever physical distancing cannot be achieved.
3) We have refined plans to increase physical distancing in areas like ticket queues, food and beverage spaces, and lift lines. Please respect other guests and maintain a 6’ physical distance. We strongly encourage pre-purchasing tickets online to reduce time spent in ticket queues.
4) We are doubling our efforts on our cleaning / sanitizing / disinfecting strategies. We have installed commercial UV filters to our existing HVAC air handlers to better filter and purify the air and invested in electrostatic sprayers for use throughout our indoor spaces. Guests may be limited when trying on apparel in our retail shops. Protective gloves will be required when trying on gloves, and goggles will be sanitized in a specialized UV light box designed for that purpose.
5) Guests will not be required to sit next to another guest on a chairlift unless they have voluntarily chosen to do so themselves.
6) We are reducing the number of group reservations available for the 2020/2021 season.
7) Lift Tickets and Season Passes are available for purchase at our outdoor ticket windows, to minimize time spent indoors.
8) We are reducing the number of guests permitted in each ski and/or snowboard lessons this season.
9) Table Policy- A more enjoyable experience for all! As a result of limited table capacity, we kindly ask that you LIMIT YOUR TABLE TIME TO 30 MINUTES. Please remove all of your personal belongings when done. With your help, we can all have a more enjoyable day on the slopes!
We understand that you are concerned and so are we. Perfect North Slopes will update our COVID-19 strategies and plans as mandated by the state for the 2020/2021 season. We are excited to welcome you back to skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing at Perfect North Slopes!
Season Pass Assurance:
Perfect North Slopes understands the concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic and is prepared to react as necessary. If we are unable to ski/ride for the 2020/2021 winter season either fully or partially as the result of a mandated COVID-19 closure, all passes will be rolled into the 2021/2022 winter season on a pro-rated basis.
For all passes/cards unused visits/validations are considered forfeited. Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Although every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, errors, or misunderstandings in price, quantity, and/or specifications may occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors.