For the 22/23 ski season, Perfect North Slopes is excited to announce a new trail. Ella Mae Way can be accessed from the Red or the White chair from Backstage. The new run is over a half-mile long and is perfect for intermediate skiers and boarders.
Construction began summer of 2022 and will be completed for the 2022/2023 winter. To find the new trail, you'll ski or ride down the first 1/3 of Backstage, and exit towards the skier's right-hand side, heading across the hill east, and beginning "Ella Mae Way"
As always, improvements to the facilities and infrastructure have been our main focus, plus much more...
What's new for the 2022 / 2023 Winter Season:
Skiing and Snowboarding:
• Relocated large pine trees to create an improved gladed area for skiing and snowboarding on Special Effects
• WORK IN PROGRESS: Creation of a future ski run from Backstage has begun (more details to come)
• Planted new trees around chairlift loading terminals
• Installed 13 new SMI snow guns, 6 air/water stick snow machines
• Resealed and re-striped parking lot
• Added 75 new LED lights on the slopes
• Replaced adult rental ski boots with all-new Rossignol boots
• Increased rental ski poles and rental helmet inventory
• Introducing new electronic lockers inside the equipment rental area
• Installed heated concrete floors in the concessions tent
• Replaced vinyl fabric on concessions tent and new interior walls
• Added new restroom facilities